What should I bring with me on my Glamping Trip?
While glamping here at Acorn Wood don’t forget you are still camping! Although there is a touch of luxury, you are still within the elements of Mother Nature!
- Accommodation with clean bedding.
- Outside seating areas for the individual cabins.
- All kitchen facilities provided including: gas hobs and barbecue, a kettle, hob, and all cooking and dining utensils for both adults and children.
- Tea, coffee and sugar.
- Ample seating outside each cabin and in the outside communal area.
- A Camp fire can be requested at any time, you can purchase a bag of wood for €5.00.
- Hot Showers are included within the price.
Suggestions of What to Bring
- Food, milk and your any other drinks you might require.
- Bring extra jumpers and rain gear…Just in Case! Please observe the weather conditions/forecast.
- Cosy Pj’s
- Hot Water Bottles!!! Always a comfort at bed time!
- Spare blankets for comfort. We ask that you DO NOT take the blankets provided for the beds out of any accommodation cabin.
- Towels and Bio toiletries where possible please. (Hand towels and soap are provided.)
- You should come prepared for all weathers with outdoor clothing, walking gear and welly boots if you want to walk around the farm site.
- A good book or your guitar!
- Bicycles if you fancy taking advantage of our close proximity to the Greenway.
- A torch as lighting in the cabins may not be adequate for reading.
- An umbrella.
- MIDGE SPRAY or MIDGE NETS! Remember you are still camping!!
Most important of all – remember to bring a sense of fun!!