Conditions of your stay:
- No smoking or flammable materials are allowed in the cabins/tents or inside any of the communal areas.
- Please be mindful of other glampers. Quiet hours are between midnight and 8am.
- The glampsite has a car park adjacent to the main glamping area. The glampsite is a car free zone and therefore cars must be parked in the car park.
- All food must be prepared and eaten outside the cabin/tent.
- When starting your charcoal barbecue please ensure that you use barbecue firelighters only. LIGHTER FLUID IS NOT PERMITTED.
- Please dispose of all rubbish in the bins provided. It is recommended that you do not leave food in your outdoor cooking/storage area. There are cupboards designated for each cabin/tent in the main wash-up area. There is also a communal fridge with a shelf designated to each cabin/tent.
- All food must be removed and dishes washed prior to departure. If you wish to leave left over condiments for other guests to use please leave them in the main wash-up area.
- Prior to departure please ensure that all belongings and rubbish is removed from your accommodation. Cabins/tents must be left as they were found.
- Camp fires must be kept small. The burning of paper or cardboard is prohibited to prevent hot ash from drifting onto cabins/tents.
- Only wood purchased onsite can be used in the firepit.
- Do not loosen or untie any of the ropes around the tents as this may disturb the integrity of the tent structure.
- Children must be supervised at all times especially around the firepit. Acorn Wood Glamping take no responsibility for any accidents, injury or consequential loss.
- You are advised to have a torch or wear a headlight when moving around the glampsite after dark.
- If during your stay, you are not satisfied with any aspect of the facilities, please bring the matter to the attention of the owners immediately. Complaints which are reported after you leave will not be considered.
You will be asked to sign a copy of these conditions on arrival to indicate your acceptance of the glampsite conditions of stay.