Bookings and Cancellations:
- Booking is for a minimum of two nights.
- In order to secure the booking a deposit of €100 must be paid. This deposit is non-refundable in the event of cancellation.
- The balance must be paid 14 days before arrival. Cancellations are not accepted within 7 days of the check-in date.
- Should you cancel within the 14 days of check-in, your booking deposit will be forfeited. If we are successful in re-letting the accommodation we will refund you 50% of the balance.
- Bookings for large groups must be paid in full 14 days prior to arrival date.
- Once a deposit has been paid, if the original number booked decreases then the original number booked and quoted for will remain the balance due.
- Check-in time from 3pm on day of arrival.
Check-out time is 11am on day of departure.
General Terms & Condidtions:
- All guests are responsible for keeping the communal areas tidy and for recycling waste in facilities provided.
- Any damage /breakages must be reported and paid for.
- Parents are responsible for the supervision of their children at all times. The site is natural with uneven ground so we ask all guests not to stray from the paths provided. If guests stray from the paths, they do so at their own risk.
- Climbing of stone walls is strictly prohibited. Climbing of trees is also prohibited. The large oak trees are protected by law. Every care has been taken to ensure that you have a safe and enjoyable holiday, but we accept no responsibility for accidents, injury or consequential loss.
- Guests are responsible for their own belongings and we ask that guests lock their accommodation when leaving it unattended.
- Pets are not allowed.
- A charge of €10 will apply if keys are lost or not returned.
- No fireworks or fire lanterns permitted anywhere on the glampsite.
- No flammable liquids, explosives, firearms permitted.
- The use of illegal drugs will not be tolerated, the gardaí will be notified and the stay will be terminated.
- All accommodation and indoor communal areas are strictly non-smoking. Our glampsite is set in a natural oak wood and we ask you to observe our no smoking request. Smoking is only permitted in the designated smoking area at the campfire/firepit area. Please be mindful of others around you when smoking and please dispose of cigarettes responsibly using the bin provided.
- Please be mindful of guests that may be staying in other accommodations. Noise levels especially late at night must be kept to a minimum. Quiet hours are from midnight to 8am. Anyone causing a disturbance to neighbours/ other guests will be asked to leave without a refund.
In the event of extreme weather conditions where we feel that we cannot provide safe accommodation, Acorn Wood Glamping reserves the right to cancel your booking at short notice.
On arrival you will be asked to sign to say that you understand the conditions of your stay at Acorn Wood Glamping.